Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Devil Wears Prada are streaming their new album!


http://www.deadthrone.com/ <- Go here!

Although you cannot get a physical copy yet, metalcore outfit The Devil Wears Prada are streaming their newest album. This album, although I've only played it once through, is a perfect blend for fans of older material and fans of the heavier more aggressive Zombie EP they put out last year. I love both the old material and the newer heavier stuff, so this album is great in my opinion so far. I'm not sure I'd call it their best being that I haven't listened to it enough, but they did a great job with it. On a side note, this album was produced by the talented Adam Dutkiewicz of Killswitch Engage and Times Of Grace, who did a great job with Unearth's album earlier this year. Also the track Constance features guest vocals from Tim Lambesis of As I Lay Dying, which wraps the track up awesomely.

Anyhow, give it a listen and buy the album when it officially releases on September 13th!

No comments:

Post a Comment