Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Becoming The Archetype I Am Details!


So this hasn't been announced through any official channels, and the above image is not in very good condition at the moment, but there are pre-orders up for Becoming the Archetype's new album I Am on Solid States Store. Also found there is the track listing and a release date of September 18th!



The Tracklisting is as follows:

1. The Ocean Walker
2. The Time Bender
3. The Eyes of the Storm
4. The Sky Bearer
5. The Machine Killer
6. The War Ender
7. The Weapon Breaker
8. The Planet Maker
9. The Sun Eater
10. I AM

I'm very excited to hear how Chris McCane did filling in Jason Wisdom's shoes, and I'm interested to hear how this album will compare with last years Celestial Completion.

Solid State has also listed a pre-order for a CD/Shirt combo, along with a custom pocket protector. I'm wondering if there is an inside joke there or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment