Friday, October 28, 2011

Metallica Working On A Real Album Now


Despite the bad attention, Lulu is about to come out, but I imagine with all the negative reviews it's garnered, it'll be quickly forgotten (Well not really forgotten, but brutality beaten and left for dead in the past by fans and critics?) However, Metallica is wasting no time getting started on a legitimate new album of fresh music, no collaborations involved. Rob Trujillo announced that they had started the writing process and would be working with Rick Rubin again.

I'm sure the new album will have some good songs on it, but I think at this point to many fans, Metallica is a shell of their former selves. I personally loved Death Magnetic, so I'm rather excited for the new album. Let's hope it's at least as good as Death Magnetic. Keep your eyes peeled, it's expected to drop sometime next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment