Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Baroness Announce Details For Yellow & Green!


Keeping with the theme of Color named albums, Baroness have announced a dual album release called Yellow and Green. There's speculation that one of the albums might not be metal at all. But until we hear either new tracks or get more info none of us can be sure. I'm excited though and definitely interested to see how things pan out. I wouldn't mind one being full on metal and the other being maybe an acoustic album or something. We'll find out.

Here's the track listing for those who want to know:

Yellow album:

1 Yellow Theme
2 Take My Bones Away
3 March to the Sea
4 Little Things
5 Twinkler
6 Cocainium
7 Back Where I Belong
8 Sea Lungs
9 Eula



Green album:

1 Green Theme
2 Board Up the House
3 Mtns. (The Crown & Anchor)
4 Foolsong
5 Collapse
6 Psalms Alive
7 Stretchmarker
8 The Line Between
9 If I Forget Thee, Lowcountry

The album is set to release on July 17th (My Birthday! :D) via relapse records! Hopefully we'll get more updates soon. If you haven't already, you should check out their previous release Blue, which is some excellent stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment